Welcome to Healthy Happy Homes LLC (“HHH,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), where cleanliness meets satisfaction! We are delighted to have you as a part of our community dedicated to fostering clean and comfortable living spaces. To ensure a seamless and enjoyable experience, we have outlined our terms and conditions below. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these guidelines, as they are designed to enhance the quality of our services and promote a positive working relationship between you, our esteemed customer, and our dedicated cleaning professionals.
1. Payment: Payment must be received in full at the time of service, unless other arrangements are made in advance. We accept cash and checks from all recurring customers. Credit card payments can be made by all customers but are subjected to a 3.0% convenience fee. All invoices not paid after 1 month are subjected to a $30 a week late fee until invoice(s) are paid in full.
2. Cancellation/Rescheduling: Customers must provide at least 3 business days’ notice for cancellations or rescheduling of appointments. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation fee equal to the cost of one hour of cleaning.
3. Deep Clean vs. Standard Cleaning booking: HHH reserves the right to reschedule, cancel, or charge the deep clean rate ($60 per hour, per cleaner), if Standard Cleaning Services were booked and home needs a Deep Clean. Please read cleaning details within the Online Booking section or click appropriate job description link on: hhhomecleaners.com
4. Liability: You are responsible for providing a safe and secure environment during the cleaning service. Any damage or losses resulting from the customer’s actions or negligence will be the responsibility of the customer. HHH is fully insured and bonded, and any damages that have occurred as a result of the cleaning will be handled either in-house or through an insurance claim.
5. Employees: All employees of HHH have been vetted through ClearCheck background checks.
6. Confidentiality: The housecleaning company respects the privacy of its customers and will not share any personal or confidential information without the customer’s consent.
7. Safety: The housecleaning company will take appropriate measures to ensure the safety of its employees and the customer’s property during the cleaning service. However, the customer is responsible for ensuring that their property is safe and secure during the cleaning service. This also covers keeping a cool workspace during the summer and warm in the winter. Walks and driveways are to also be shoveled before HHH is to arrive. Any home deemed unsafe from the cleaner’s perspective will result in a job cancellation and charged full price.
8. Satisfaction Guarantee: Healthy Happy Homes guarantees the quality of our services. If you’re not satisfied with the service provided, we’ll will return to re-clean the area at no additional charge when notified 48 hours from the time of the scheduled appointment.
9. Health and Safety: Healthy Happy Homes will take appropriate measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees and the your property during the cleaning service. All employees are trained in proper cleaning techniques and use of cleaning products to minimize exposure to potential hazards. While our professionals know how to treat a variety of common household surfaces, any home deemed unsafe or hazardous, this includes all biohazard cleaning, will be subjected to cancelation, and charged full price provided from estimate.
10. Vacancy Clean: All jobs scheduled as a “Vacancy Clean” are to be completely empty of all contents (dishware, food, clothes, etc.). Any home left not ready for the cleaning team to get started, is subjected to a possible cancellation and charged full price provided during estimate. In some circumstances, in which a home has minor contents left behind, a $40-$80 removal fee will be added to the invoice.
11. Termination: Either party may terminate the cleaning service at any time with a written notice. If the customer terminates the agreement before or after the completion of a scheduled cleaning, the housecleaning company is entitled to payment for services rendered up to that point.
HHH’s cleaning professionals are trained to clean a variety of surface areas, we do not treat or restore damaged materials and surfaces.